50 BEST DIY PAPER FLOWER TUTORIALS FOR YOUR WEDDING
Today we are thrilled to be sharing another epic list post with you. If you are looking for an alternative to real flowers on your wedding day then look no further, as we have compiled a list of 50 unique paper flower tutorials from photo booth backdrops and altars to cake toppers and bouquets just for you. If your a beginner at DIY, don’t let that put you off as we have included DIY’s for all skills levels or perhaps you are worried that you will be a little short on time, we have even included a few tutorials that will take less than 10 minutes to make. So no matter your skill level or availability there’s a flower DIY in here with your name on it.
6. Not only is this Paper Flower Bouquet very pretty but it is also easy peasy to make. (Photo via Design Sponge)
9. Real flower garlands are not only expensive but have a short lifespan so why not make your own pretty Paper Flower Garland that will last a lifetime instead. (Photo by Trisha Zemp via The House That Lars Built)
14. We have all seen the beautiful images on Pinterest of weddings covered in cascades of flowers but not only are they pricey but difficult to install. Instead make your own Hanging Wisteria out of paper and upcycle after.(Photography via Mamas Gone Crafty)
Are you a DIY bride? Need help with organising all your projects? Get our brand new Printable DIY Wedding Planner & Organiser by clicking the button below:
15. Large tissue paper flowers are a budget friendly and an effective way to make a statement on a plain wall. This tutorial shows you how to use yours to make your very own DIY Flower Wall. (Photo by Cameron Ingalls Photography via Style Me Pretty)
27. Follow this tutorial to make your own Crepe Paper Flower Sweet Peas. (Photo via Crafted to Bloom)
30. This Paper Flower Garland is super simple to put together and is the ideal way to dress up your wedding venue.(Photo Lucy Akins via eHow)
37. Take your Coral Charm Peonies home after the wedding and turn them into a keepsake or home decor to always remind you of your special day. (Photo by GH Kim Photography via Design Sponge)
38. These Paper Hydrangea’s are ridiculously cute. (Photo via Cath Kidston)
42. You will love these Paper Flowers. (Photo by The Sweet Escape)
Want more creative wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest.