65 DIY GALENTINE’S GIFT IDEAS
I lurve how Valentines day is slowly being taking over by Galentines Day! Not that we need a holiday to remind us how much we love our gal pals but if your anything like me and my friends (always busy!) sometimes you need something to celebrate in order to plan that long awaited get together. So what better way to celebrate than surprising the ladies in your life with a gift handmade with love. We’ve scoured our favourite DIY blogs to put together this list of easy DIY gifts that your pals are sure to lurve!
1. Valentines day really isn’t Valentines day without conversation hearts! Cozy up on the sofa with these Coversation Heart Pillows, your gal pals and Netflix for the perfect night in. (Photo via Brit & Co)
3. These Heart Emoji Donuts are the perfect treat for you best donut-loving gal pals. (Photo via Aww Sam)
4. Treat the lucky ladies in your life to a Lip Patterned Manicure this Valentines. (Photo via Aww Sam)
7. This Heart Eye Emoji Pattern Cake Roll is almost too cute to eat! (Photo via Aww Sam)
8. This Broken Heart Valentines Pinata is for all the anti-valentines ladies out there. (Photo via Aww Sam)
10. Fancy up your balloons with this Conversation Heart Balloon String.(Photo via Aww Sam)
15. Wear your heart on your sleeve with this Sequin Heart Elbow Patch. (Photo via Swellmayde)
22. Who doesn’t love a punny Valentines cookie? Especially when they come with printable Free Hand Lettered Cards. (Photo via The Alison Show)
38. …then gift them these Concrete Copper Heart Candles to put around their bath for a relaxing night in. (Photo via I Spy DIY)
42. We love any excuse to be extra girly and these Valentines Day Coasters are no exception! (Photo via Oleander + Palm)
47. If your sending Valentines cards to your gal pals this year, these Valentines Day Envelope Liners are a stylish way to add that little something extra before you send them out. (Photo by Brittni Mehlhoff via Paper & Stitch)
58. These Watercolor Heart Cookies are a little piece of art right from the heart. (Photo via The Sweet Escape)
Which is your favourite Galentines Gifts? Let us know in the comments below!