When browsing through the Wedding Style Guide out of Etsy’s editors picks last week I couldn’t help but notice all of the unique and down right gorgeous pieces that have been getting added recently! One of my favourite wedding trends has always been watercolour, I just love how unpredictable the colours are when blended together and let me tell ya, I found some insanely beautiful watercolour wedding pieces when browsing through!
For me it’s a trend that will never go out of style, there are so many ways you can incorporate it into your wedding day whether subtle or loud and today I wanted to share with you 21 swoon worthy pieces that will make you want a watercolour wedding, bridal shower or bachelorette theme! Cue the pretty colours!
1.(Above) HOW INSANELY amazing is that watercolour ombre veil?! I mean, it’s seriously striking and so beautiful!
2. I love these simple watercolour table numbers!
3. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes and I feel like these watercolour shoes would be the perfect pair of bridal heels!
4. Why not gift your gal pals their very own watercolour kimono robes to get ready in on the morning?
5. This watercolour clutch is the bomb!
6. If you’re after some bridal shower or bachelorette party games then we’ve got a pack of 6 printables here!
7. It’s no secret that we’re obsessed with Crown & Glory so this watercolour petal crown is right up our street!
8. How cool is this watercolour geo snapchat filter?! All the guests at your wedding can share their snaps with it!
9. Let’s not forget the tableware, these paper plates are perfect for a bridal shower or hen party!
10. If you love DIYing like we do then you’re gonna wanna grab a few rolls of this watercolour washi tape! There are so many fun projects you could create!
11. How about starting the watercolour theme early with these pretty save the dates?Details