P.S I Love This…
Being a student for so many years (pretty much 20 years of my life was spent as a student!) its not surprising that I am a huge bargain shopper. I like to shop on a budget (who doesn’t?) and will pretty much try to DIY everything. I think I DIY so much because I like the look of things that are handmade and personalised. This has hugely influenced my wish list this week especially as we are in the process of buying new items for our house, our budget isn’t huge so I have had to get creative. Saying that, although I am very good with saving money where I can, I have had my eyes on a pair of very expensive shoes for some time now which you are about to see are simply A-mazing! A girl can dream right?…..
1. I love prints, I love typography and I love quotes so this Digital print is right up my street. Not only that it is available for instant download from Etsy. You would be mad not to!
2. After visiting Crown & Glory HQ last week its not surprising that I am dying to add more to my collection and at the moment its the Gala Ombre bow that has taken my fancy.
3. I have become an avid follower of Briar Rose these past few months which is where I first saw this gold sequin maxi and now I am pretty darn sure I need it in my life!
4. These Kate Spade shoes are to die for! I’m noticing I am having a thing for glitter lately?
5. I am soooo ready for summer now, I am fed up of these dark dreary days so I really want to start brightening up my wardrobe. Kate Moss’s Spring Collection lipstick would certainly do the trick!
6. Following on for my love of colour I honestly can’t get enough of the ‘Yay’ collection from our sponsor Style & Joy!
7. As a fan of all things unique and personal I am always on the lookout for trinket pieces and I have to say I am spoilt for choice with the Maria Allen Boutique, but this week I adore this handwritten mini Love Letter necklace.
8. Talking of unique and personal check out these personalised jigsaw guest books from Lorenzo Puzzle.
9. Just when I thought I had done it I failed! I really didn’t want to be predictable and find something polka dot but I couldn’t stop myself. I found this cute coloured polka dot bunting and it had to make the list!
So tell me what has been making your wish list this week?
Much Bespoke Love