THROW THE ULTIMATE BRIDAL SHOWER WITH THESE FUN ACCESSORIES
If you’ve been put in charge of planning your besties hen party or bridal shower, you’re more than likely feeling the pressure to throw the bride the ultimate send off. As MOH or bridesmaid it’s up to you plan everything from the location and guest list, to the activities and favours, which can seem a little daunting at first, but that’s where we can help.
Hen parties and bridal showers have become majorly popular on Bespoke Bride over the past year or so, with hen party DIY’s being one of the most requested tutorials in our recent survey.
Whilst lots more hen party ideas are in the pipeline, we already have a ton of ideas for you to check out, so we raided our archives to create a roundup of 15 of our most popular hen party accessories, that your gal pal is sure to love!
1. Hen Party Games: Games are a great way to get the party started, from ‘The Groom Said What?’ to ‘Porn or Polish’ this pack of 6 fun games will have your guests giggling away in no time. To get you started we are even giving away one free game that you can download and print here.
2. Kisses For the Future Mrs Guestbook: Create a guestbook for a personal touch. Get out your favourite lippy and pucker up, so that the future Mrs has something to hold on to for years to come. Download your free print here.
3. Beyonce Lyric Stickers: Drink your cocktails in style with these Beyonce quote glasses. If you fancy yourself as a bit of a crafter and would like to make your own you can find our easy to follow tutorial here.
4. Slogan Swimsuits: If you’re hen party is taking place in sunnier climes, don’t forget to pack your swimsuits. These personalised swimming costumes are super simple to make using our iron on letters or if you want to make the letters yourself, click here for the full tutorial.
5. Flower Crown Photo Booth Props: Floral crowns will never go out of fashion. Make the most of every photo opportunity with these cute props.
6. Bridal Shower Photo Booth Props: Your bride will definitely want mementos from the day so why not fashion your own photo booth.
7. Mean Girls Stickers: These ‘fetch’ glass stickers are a fun and unique way to style up your glassware and will be a sure fire conversation starter. Use our tutorial to make them for yourself or buy them here.
9. GRL PWR Iron Letters: If you more likely to be heading to colder climes for your hen party, your going to need a jacket especially for the occasion. These GRL PWR jackets are the ultimate hen party accessory, get our iron on letters here or find out how to make your own.
10. Punny Cocktail Shaker: Once all the planning has been done, as MOH or bridesmaid it’s time to sit back and relax after all that hard work. This punny cocktail shaker, will certainly help you shake it off!
11. Hen Party Survival Kit: Prepare your gal pals for what’s to come with these DIY survival kits, featuring everything you will need to survive a wild night on the town.
12. Edible Glitter Ice Cubes: Edible glitter is so pretty, we just want to put it on everything we eat and drink! Give your drinks a touch of sparkle with these edible glitter ice cubes.
13. Pom Pom Veil: As lovely as plastic tiaras and veils are, their’s nothing like adding a few pom poms to really spruce up your hen party accessories.
14. Lip Balm Favours: We think these handmade lip balm favours are the perfect way to say thank you to the gals for making the brides send off so special. Not only are the super easy to make but budget friendly to.
15. Bridal Shower Memory Game: There’s always time for one more game and we think this memory game could be particularly interesting after one or two cocktails. Who knows champagne might actually make your memory better?