65 FREE Wedding Printables for the DIY Lovers! ♥
Yep. That’s right. 65 free printables! From labels to retro flags & photo booth props to favours!
This humongous list is for all the brides on a budget out there, or the couples wanting to add a DIY touch to their wedding day!
We have trawled the net to bring you the very best of the most gorgeous free printables we could find! To download a printable, simply click on the link and it will take you straight to the site! Voila! It’s all yours!
Better stock up the printer ink asap! Enjoy!
1. ‘When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. If that does not work, add vodka”. Brilliant! Download the lemonade print outs here.
2. We love these fruit print outs to stick on bottles!
3. If you wanted a favor box, that isn’t really a box, then why not create a favor carton?!
4. Candy favor boxes brought to you from Eat Drink Chic! These need to be printed out and assembled but they would look so kick ass on the tables!
5. The pretty ‘Love’ banner would look great anywhere!
Pssst… Click the button below to download our printable Snapchat props, a fun addition to your photobooth, that your guests will love!
6. Print out these cute ‘Je T’aime’ cards and get creative with how you use them!
7. We are loving these Bon Appetit tags from Eat Drink Chic! Top marks!
8. Ok, if you’re having an ice cream parlour at your wedding, then first things first, we need an invite! Secondly, download these templates and labels!
9. These tags could work great as place names for people, simple pop the name of the ‘mademoiselle’, ‘monsieur’ or ‘bebe’ underneath the illustration!
10. If you’re having a Christmas themed wedding, decorate your favors with these beautiful tags! ‘peace, love & reindeer hugs’…I bet a hug from a reindeer would be awesome.
11. Here’s a unique way to create your own guest book! These square printable’s can be pegged onto a clothesline for guests to write their well wishes!
12. Another option for love letters is to have guests scribble them down & pop them in a beautiful little jar! You can download the labels for the jars here.
13. These vintage labels were too cool not to share!
14. The cute Chalkboard Gift tags are sweet for any occasion.
15. Here’s some cute little dessert flags to pop in the puddings!
16. For the summer lovers out there; getting creative with these tags could really add a splash of sunshine to your day!
17. Sweetie boxes for favors to display whatever text you like!
18. If you’d prefer to have ‘Mr & Mrs’ instead of ‘Bride & Groom’ on the back of your chairs then these printable signs are a must! – **Sorry this link is no longer available**
19. These Pyjama Party invites would be a fabulously fun addition to a hen night don’t you think?
20. Looking for a more alternative food idea for your wedding this Taco Bar on Wedding Chicks is amazing and complete with Free Printable Taco holders!
We love sharing fun printables with you so, we created our own emoji cake toppers for you to download, just click the image below.
21. Postcards work great for guest books! Why not use these vintage french postcards? – **Sorry this link is no longer available**
22. Mad libs are so much fun at wedding and make a fab keepsake!
23. Love is all you need. Simple, and lovely to display at the wedding.
24. “Most clouds have a silver lining, this one has chocolate” mmm…favor boxes to fill with yummy chocolate!
25. Leave these cards on the tables or by a guest book box for some valuable advice from your guests!
26. These colourful favour bag toppers are wonderful way to say thank you!
27. Invite your girls for cocktails with this fabulous invites!
28. AWESOME. Free popcorn box printout!! Unfortunately, popcorn NOT included!
29. We are so in love with this creative way to ask you fave ladies to be your bridesmaids from Studio DIY!
30. Another from one of our favourite blogs – how amazing would these printable heart sunglasses be for favours?
Looking for games for your bachelorette or hen party? Click the button below to download our pack of fun party games and quizzes!
31. Aww! We adore these tissue bags! Happy tears only!
32. Yep.We’ve done it, we’ve featured ice cream again. But these tags were too cute not to include! – **Sorry this link is no longer available**
33. This ‘Love is sweet’ printable pack includes cupcake boxes, pillow boxes & the tags! 3 for the price of 1! Except it’s free…so there is no price…
35. ‘Scrub Sweet Scrub’ labels for bathroom favors! – **Sorry this link is no loner available**
36. How about this fully customized floral monogram? – **Sorry this link is no longer available**
37. These floral letters or numbers can again be fully customized and would work great as table numbers! –**Sorry this link is no longer available**
38. Another monogram that can be customized to any names and colours to match your theme! –**Sorry this link is no longer available**
39. This sweet bunting Invitation is so pretty! There are also RSVP cards & escort cards to print with the same theme!
40. Who doesn’t love a retro flag in their drink?! Head on over to Love Vs Design to get these beauties!
41. We love this Tree themed thumbprint guest book! – **Sorry this link is no longer available**
42. We are mad on water colour so these invitations had to make our list! –**Sorry this link is no longer available**
43. Tea lovers everywhere are going to adore these cute ‘tea labels’!
44. These “Fly away with us” Printable wedding invitations are adorable! – **Sorry this link is no longer available**
45. Ok so these are Valentines cards but we thought they would also work as a totally cool favor idea!
Want more photo booth props? We have added even more designs to our store! Grab these printable flower crown props by clicking the button below!
46. A free thumbprint guestbook to download & print, all you need to buy is the ink pads for your guests to dip their thumbs in! – **Sorry this link is no longer available**
47. These floral cup wraps are the perfect way to jazz up any ugly plastic cup!
48. Thank you note stickers are the sweetest little way to show your appreciation.
49. Have all the fun of the beach at your wedding with these funky little Beach ball favors!
50. I have a small obsession with gift tags! I especially love the festival nature of these colourful arrows! – **Sorry this link is no longer available**
51. This is such a cute banner, we absolutely love the colours and patterns!
52. Love this colourful heart garland!
53. Now this ickle bitty cake bunting could come in very handy for cake toppers! – **Sorry this link is no longer available**
54. Fellow confetti lovers feast your eyes on this confetti gift wrap!
55. Brighten up someones day with this glitter cloud greetings! These would also be perfect as favours or place names!
56. Say ‘Thank you’ with this calligraphy style postcards!
57. We featured these edible Icing papers printables on this very blog!
58. Cat lovers, we would like to introduce you to these very cute cat confetti pouches. Purr-fect for confetti or for favours!!
59. Looking for an alternative way to display you bouquet? How about using ice-cream cones and these sweet chevron style wraps?
60. If you’re looking for some free hen party or bachelorette party invitations then we have a chevrontastic downloadable for you!
Get even more Photo booth props! We have just added these bridal shower/ bachelorette props! Click the button below to get yours!
61. I love how rustic these DIY Rosemary Sea salt favours are, complete with printable labels! – **Sorry this link is no longer available**
62. If you looking for just a little cheap something for your guests to take away with them at the end of the day these match box favours are just the ticket!
63. Eat Drink Chic have done it again with these super stylish favour bags don’t you agree?
64. This label is best for candle favors! Either on top of the tin or wrapped around pillar candles as a tag! – *Sorry this link is no longer available**
65.These text graphics that were printed on paper bags works so well for a sweet stand or candy bar!
Hoorah!!!! You made it, we salute you! I wonder how many glorious tabs of printable goodness you have open ready to print?!
If you’ve seen any other free printables worth a mention then please pop the link in the comments and this list can grow and grow!
Much Bespoke Love
EDITORS NOTE: This post was originally published on Tuesday 14th August 2012 and has been revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
EDITORS NOTE: This post has was updated for accuracy on Monday 1st February 2017.
bags banners Bride cartons cupcake toppers customize DIY do it yourself favors flags Free downloads free printables glasses Groom guest book guestbook labels monogram mustache parasols Photo Booth place mats print outs printout props signs tags