TUTTI FRUITTI!!! TROPICAL IDEAS FOR YOUR SUMMER WEDDING
If you have been reading Bespoke Bride for very long, you might have seen that every month we hold a competition on our Facebook page to guess the theme of our DIY’s. Well today we are giving some of you a headstart as this post is a MASSIVE hint towards the theme for next month, so keep your eyes peeled for the competition over on Facebook, as you could be in with a chance of winning a cute little prize from us. This year I have gone kinda bananas for fruity fashion and if I’m being honest I think it would make the best theme for a wedding, so I have trawled the web and cherry picked the very best fruity finds from Etsy… Enjoy!
1. Make your envelopes look pretty with these Printable Pink & Gold Pineapple Envelope Liners
2. These sophisticated Printable Tropical Save the Dates would be ideal for a destination wedding.
3. Add these Watermelon Chevron Straws to a fruity cocktail, for a fun twist.
4. Use these Watermelon Bows as a cute hair accessory or as a fruity bow tie for him.
5. Give these Personalised Pineapple Flasks to your bridesmaids for a fun summery gift.
6. Fruitify your cupcakes with these Gold Glitter Pineapple Cupcake toppers
7. Decorate with this cute Gold Glitter Pineapple Garland
8. I am obsessing over these Personalised Pineapple Tote Bags
9. Send your guests away with these sweet Hand Stamped Pineapple Gift Bags
10. And the cherry on top are these Gold Glitter Pineapple Stripe Straws
There are tonnes of ways to incorporate fruit into your wedding, so get creative!